Use of technology for management drives real estate agencies in Concepción to increase their sales – Energy Magazine

Admin

SaaS model (Software as a Service) or software as a service and platforms designed for the real estate industry, is what MobySuite generates with the aim of contributing to the management of the entire commercial cycle of its businesses, through personalized and accessible systems for companies from any device connected to the internet.

Santiago de Chile.- After months of work, the alliance between Urbani real estate, which has projects in the Bío Bío and Ñuble regions, and the MobySuite platform, software that integrates the entire commercial cycle of real estate companies, has been consolidated after more than a year and means of operations, now seeking to promote the technological solutions provided by the startup, in companies in the field of these areas.

MobySuite generates technology and platforms designed for the real estate industry, with the aim of contributing to the management of the entire commercial cycle of its businesses, through personalized and accessible systems for companies from any device connected to the Internet, because it uses the SaaS model (Software as a Service) or software as a service. Thanks to this, users can enter from any digital device. Currently, the startup has more than 380 active projects and more than 70 real estate agencies that rely on its services throughout the national territory. As well, they also have a presence in important Latam markets, such as Peru and Mexico.

This was one of the reasons why, from Urbani, they discovered MobySuite in the midst of a pandemic, seeking to promote two lines of work, according to Claudio Basualto, CEO and founder of the real estate company. “For a long time we have been working on two axes, one had to do with how to make our business more digital. Since 2017 we have thought about closing some sales rooms that did not add much value. And the other was to improve the experience of our customers throughout the purchase process. In the midst of this search we came across MobySuite, which became a good ally with its software, with which we were able to work on these two great maxims: having a good CRM that allows us to have a better relationship with customers and take advantage of solutions like the virtual sales room”.

With a view to a second stage

Currently, the Urbani company has eight projects, of which 70% are with a DS19 subsidy, and the other 30% are projects ranging from 1,900 UF to 2,500 UF, without subsidy, with a presence in the Maule Region, in Ñuble and Bío Bío, but mainly in the latter two, in cities such as Concepción, San Pedro de La Paz, Curanilahue, Los Ángeles, Nacimiento and Coronel.

“The lead centralizer is quite useful and the system is friendly and simple, it allows us to have the information in an orderly and reliable way. With the sales room we are still working recently, but I have no doubt that, as with the software, it will deliver a lot of value. MobySuite has the ability to understand what real estate agencies need”, indicates Claudio Basualto, CEO and founder of Urbani.

Along these lines, Dante Opazo, CEO of MobySuite, comments that “2021 was a good year for us, we exceeded the proposed goals by 135% and managed to reach participation in 380 active projects. The alliance with Urbani is very important, since it allows us to continue contributing to real estate in such important regions as Ñuble and Bío Bío”.

“I absolutely recommend MobySuite to other companies, in fact, at Urbani we would like to work with them in a second phase, where we can see the possibility of building something with artificial intelligence, to be able to recognize each customer archetype in the different operations that we have active, and thus accurately deepen our strategy for customers”, closes Claudio Basualto, CEO of Urbani.

Next Post

How to Search by Image in Google? Step by Step

As content creators of all kinds, photographers, designers, etc., do we really know how to take advantage of all the possibilities that the giant Google offers us? Do you know, for example, how search by image on google? This search engine has a stratospheric amount of information. We usually think […]
How to Search by Image in Google?  Step by Step