Hybrid smartwatches are stylish and combine some essential health features to keep track of your physical activities. Also, you don't need to touch the screen to check the time. Fortunately, these smart watches are now affordable, and most of these hybrid watches track your steps and monitor your sleep. However, if you want to take additional measures, it's time you got a hybrid smartwatch with a heart rate sensor.
Like its conventional counterparts, you'll be able to measure your beats per minute and get a general idea of your heart health, whether you're trying to control your stress levels (see Calm vs. Headspace) or looking to improve your levels. of physical condition. .
So if you're in the market looking for some good hybrid smartwatches with a heart rate monitor, these are the best. But first,
1. Withings ScanWatch
- Electrocardiogram: the ECG function allows to detect atrial fibrillation, determine if the heart pulse is normal, and monitor if the heart rate is high or low in just 30 seconds
- Wrist pulse oximeter – provides clinically accurate (spo2) and on-demand blood oxygen saturation level information in as little as 30 seconds
- Cardiac scan: allows you to keep track of your heart rate and receive notifications when your heart rate is atypical, low or high, or irregular rhythms are detected
- Heart Rate Tracking – Keeps you constantly monitoring your heart rate while exercising and monitoring your heart rate day and night to optimize health
- Detection of respiratory disorders: detects respiratory problems that occur during the night and identifies signs of sleep apnea
The Withings ScanWatch watch is the perfect cross between a smart watch and a classic analog watch. First of all, it looks classy and gives off a classic vibe. Second, it brings an interesting mix of intelligence, including the medical grade ECG and SpO2 tracker. In addition to the usual heart rate and step monitoring, this hybrid smartwatch comes with automatic activity tracking. And the battery life is scheduled to last around a month.
As noted above, it features a classic design and the stainless design plays an important role in accentuating the look. All details like steps, notifications and other health related details are displayed through a small screen (13mm diameter) at the top.
The inclusion of the medical grade ECG will help you keep track of your heart health or sleep better. Smart watches or watches with ECG may or may not detect AFib. It is always advisable to visit your doctor if you feel any discomfort while breathing or experience an irregular heartbeat.
The Withings ScanWatch is a worthy competitor if you don't want a traditional smartwatch and are looking for a hybrid one.
2. Skagen Jorn Hybrid HR
- SKAGEN Model Watch Hybrid HR SKT3001
- Smartwatches Fashion for Men for Men
- 12 millimeter calendar Day and date Buckle
The Skagen Jorn Hybrid HR is more than your average hybrid smartwatch. Unlike the previous one, it includes a full e-ink display (that is, more battery life) packed in a traditional watch box. And the combination looks attractive to both men and women. When it comes to smart features, you can display notifications, track your steps and physical activities, monitor your sleep data, and more. Furthermore, you can also control the music on your phone through the smartwatch controls. Pretty good for a hybrid watch, right?
Since Skagen is a subsidiary of Fossil, Jorn Hybrid HR runs Fossil's own operating system.
What's great about the Skagen Jorn Hybrid HR is that it has a 3 ATM water resistance rating. Although it is not completely waterproof, it can receive occasional splashes of water.
It is available in two variants: leather and mesh. If you're lucky, you can also catch the one with the silicone strap. The latter is pictured if you want a hybrid smartwatch that can double as your fitness tracker during your gym sessions.
3. Garmin Vivomove 3s
- Tune in to your health 24/7 with the functions of blood oxygen saturation, body energy monitoring, and tracking of breathing, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, heart rate, hydration and more
- It connects to the gps of your compatible smartphone for greater precision during outdoor walking or running activities; includes additional activity profiles such as yoga, strength, cardio and more
- With pre-installed sports apps, you can keep track of all the ways you move, including walking, running, swimming, yoga, and more.
- Stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, messages, calendar alerts and more
Another stylish hybrid smartwatch worth checking out is the Garmin Vivomove 3s. At first glance, it looks like any traditional analog watch. The real surprise is when you touch the screen (or raise your wrist). This is when the digital touchscreen comes into the picture (literally). The best part is that the transition is seamless and works like a charm.
Like the previous watch, it comes with various smart features such as music control, step tracking, including the number of floors you have climbed. Also, you can monitor your heartbeat per minute, oxygen saturation. Like some conventional smartwatches, the Vivomove 3s also includes breathing exercises if your stress levels are through the roof.
Surprisingly, for a Garmin watch, this one lacks built-in GPS. So even if you are going to run or hike, the measurements will not be accurate. On the bright side, you can trust the GPS of the connected watch.
4. Garmin Vivomove HR
- Color: black
- Brand: garmin
The Garmin Vivomove HR is the predecessor to the Vivomove 3s and is a popular hybrid watch. The highlight of this watch is the disappearing LED display. All you need to do is touch the screen or move your wrist to bring up the screen, just like its previous successor. Being a Garmin watch, you will see a detailed analysis of your activities in the companion app, and this is a huge plus. Although it is an older watch, it comes with automatic fitness tracking and starts tracking once it detects 10 minutes of continuous activities.
You will find the common functions such as heart rate monitoring, stress monitoring and breathing exercises. Again, you can get an idea of pending notifications. However, the screen is a bit small to see and read notifications.
However, this is a durable watch that is easy to set up and pair. It does basic tracking well and several users have supported this claim.
Being an older device, you might find some pretty good discounts or price drops during the holiday seasons.
5. Amazfit Neo Retro smart watch
- 1. Continuous Heart Rate and Sleep Monitoring: Amazfit Neo Smartwatch for Android can track your heart rate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also monitor your sleep. Once synced with the app, you can review the various stages and quality of your sleep.
- 2. 1.2 ”Always-on display with retro design and backlight that rises to wake up: The Amazfit Neo smartwatch features a retro-style always-on display. It is energy efficient and allows you to see the screen clearly under bright light. The Raise to Wake feature5 allows you to wake up the screen quickly and naturally by reading the time.
- 3. Incredible Battery Life: The Amazfit Neo Smartwatch fitness has impressive battery life and power management capabilities. It can also be used for up to 28 days with typical use and 37 days with basic use on a single full charge.
- 4. 5 ATM water resistance and 3 sports mode tracking: Amazfit Neo Smartwatch Sport has a durable outer shell and a PUR strap that provides effective waterproofing up to a depth of 50 meters. Running, walking or biking, the rugged design will work in the harsh environments.
- 5. Notification of messages and phone calls: Amazfit Neo Smartwatch for men and women can be synchronized with text messages, emails and notifications from various popular applications on your smartphone. Such as: call reminders, alarm clock, sedentary reminders, etc.
If you want your hybrid smartwatch to attract your share of viewers' stares, it's time for you to say hello to the Amazfit Neo. The first thing that catches your eye is the classic retro design. It does not have analog clock hands. Instead, it has a digital watch face like retro Casio watches from the 90s. Second, it's one of the most affordable hybrid watches out there and costs less than $ 50.
Considering that it is an affordable hybrid smartwatch, you will surely lose some features. And here, it's in the form of smart features. You can check native and third-party notifications. Or you can put the watch in DND mode, and that's it. You will not be able to read the notifications on the watch or control the music on your phone.
That being said, the Neo works as an efficient fitness tracker. In addition to monitoring your step count, this hybrid watch can continuously track your heartbeat during exercises. Plus, it keeps a score of your activities and heart health to make it easier for you to see if you're active enough. Considering that most of us spend a lot of time in our chairs, this is the need of the moment.
The Neo has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM. So unlike the Skagen Jorn Hybrid HR, you can use it in your swimming lessons.
6. Fossil Hybrid HR
- A single battery charge lasts more than 2 weeks
- Heart rate measurement, heart rate recording, activity and sleep tracking with detailed statistics
- Receive and view notifications and reminders from your smartphone, view calendar and weather updates, control music playback and more
- The hybrid HR smartwatch is compatible with iPhone and Android smartphones
- In a Fossil Connected gift box
The Fossil Hybrid HR proves to be a good buy if your priority is the look of the watch rather than heart rate monitoring. The Fossil Hybrid HR is a total beauty and gives it a stylish vibe. Like the Skagen Jorn Hybrid HR smartwatch, it has an e-ink display. The good thing is that it stays in the background and allows you to have a quick summary of your activity levels at a glance.
The hands do not hinder the verification of the notifications. Just flick your wrist to see the background screen. Simple, right? Since it is not a touch screen, the watch uses the crown and side buttons for a specific action.
The e-ink screen is much wider than its previous counterpart, making notifications easier to read. However, keep in mind that the display is not backlit and it comes with the same limitation that some analog watches have with the low-light settings.
It has the usual intelligence such as step count, weather status, notifications, active minutes, among others. However, keep in mind that the display is not backlit and it comes with the same limitation that some analog clocks have with the low light settings.
The bottom line is that if you want a stylish watch with basic smart features, you should go for the Fossil Hybrid HR.
The best of both worlds
One of the main advantages of hybrid smartwatches is battery life. Unlike smart watches, you don't need to take your watch off every day to charge it. With hybrid watches, you can experiment with different types and get a stylish and professional watch.
The entry The 6 best hybrid smartwatches with heart rate monitor was first published on TecnoTuto.