If you spend most of the day staring at your monitor screen, it is important to have a quality screen in front of you. In addition to reproducing accurate colors, the monitor must be flexible enough to adjust according to your seating position. Also, you must have the correct set of ports to connect. Commercial monitors solve these problems by packing most of these features in one package.
However, the best commercial monitors can be expensive. That said, there are a handful of affordable commercial monitors that pack the same features.
The low price means that you will have to give up some features like connectivity or screen resolution. But the good news is that they go out of their way to deliver bright, accurate colors, flexibility, and more space to get your work done. The latter can play an important role in increasing your productivity.
So if you're looking for some affordable commercial monitors to buy, here are our recommendations. But first,
1. Dell U2419H UaSharp LED Illuminated Monitor
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080 | Panel size : 23.8 inches | Panel Type : IPS
- Curved : No
- Ports : 1 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x DisplayPort, 1 x USB-B port, 2 x USB-A, 1 x one 3.5mm audio port
- Dell uasharp u2419h pc display 60.5 cm (238 ") full hd flat led matt silver – monitor (60, 5 cm (238"), 1920 x 1080 pixels, full hd, led, 8 ms, silver)
If you want a business monitor on a budget, the Dell U2419H UaSharp should suit your needs perfectly. This is a non-curved FHD monitor that comes with wide ports and gives you the flexibility to choose an HDMI port or a DisplayPort connection. The IPS panel of this panel helps maintain uniformity of color and viewing angles.
You can rotate it or adjust the height according to your preferences. And even if it is a budget monitor, the actions are fluid, which means that you will be able to make minor adjustments with ease. Plus, it's VESA compliant if you want to connect it to a monitor arm.
Although the color uniformity falls on the decent side, the Dell U2419H UaSharp monitor will not perform very well in professional-level color correction work. It includes decent settings for basic video and photo editing jobs. For the record, it shows about 85% of the sRGB color space.
However, if your job involves a lot of multitasking and switching between different windows, the width of the panel may be a limitation for you.
2. LG 25UM58-P UaWide Monitor
- Resolution : 2560 × 1080 | Panel size : 25 inches | Panel Type : IPS
- Curved : No
- Ports : 2x HDMI 1.4, 1 x 3.55 audio port
- Expand your useful surface by 32% thanks to the 21: 9 UaWide format
- Improve your productivity to study or work from home or office, with up to 4 screens thanks to the ScreenSplit Multiscreen mode
- Black Stabilizer (Black Stabilizer Technology) that allows more differentiated dark colors
- Interaction in real time and without lag thanks to Dynamic Action Sync (DAS Mode)
- IPS panel that allows constant colors at 178º viewing angle
If a wide monitor is your idea of an ideal business monitor, the LG 25UM58-P should fit this criteria well. This WQHD monitor brings a wide 21.9 aspect ratio to the table. And thanks to the IPS panel, you are likely to see vibrant colors too. It's an 8-bit color panel and boasts of displaying around 99% sRGB color space for the record. The latter translates into its use for photosensitive work such as photo and video editing.
If you must know, greater adherence to the sRGB color space means that the monitor screen will ensure accurate color reproduction. A high refresh rate of 75Hz also accompanies the high color accuracy. The latter ensures that movements and scrolling on this monitor are fast and smooth.
At the same time, the 21: 9 aspect ratio means a wider view. However, not everything is safe and sound. For one thing, the LG 25UM58-P includes only two HDMI ports. As long as you connect the monitor to two sources (Xbox and PC), you limit the possibility of future updates. Also, the ergonomics are quite limited. You can tilt the screen, but you cannot raise the height.
However, the screen offers great performance both in terms of color and smoothness, and the wide aspect ratio means that you will be able to run a couple of windows together.
3. BenQ GW2780T IPS Business Monitor
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080 | Panel size : 27 inches | Panel Type : IPS
- Curved : No
- Ports : 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x D-sub, 1 x 3.5mm audio port
- IPS FHD Panel: With FHD and IPS technology, accurate color and image production are assured
- Ergonomic design: adjust the monitor's pivot, height, tilt, movement and swivel to the position where it best suits you.
- Slim ua bezel: A 6.63mm edge-to-edge slim bezel offers more workspace.
- BRIGHTNESS INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY – senses ambient light in your viewing environment and adapts for premium picture quality
- Low Blue Light Technology: Low Blue Light technology fires harmful blue light and protects your eyes.
The crux of the BenQ GW2780T Business Monitor is its flexibility. This inexpensive monitor offers plenty of room for adjustments. Not only can you tilt the screen up according to your preference, but you can also raise or lower the height. All of this is possible thanks to the versatile bracket on the back. Other than that, this one packs a neat FHD IPS panel that is bright and displays accurate colors for its price.
For the record, this BenQ monitor can display around 72% of the NTSC color gamut.
But at the end of the day, the BenQ GW2780T is a standard monitor and doesn't have fancy features like a curved screen or a wide ua screen. If your job involves working in a single window for an extended period, this monitor will best suit your needs.
4. Acer ET322QR curved monitor
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080 | Panel size : 32 inches | Panel type : VA
- Curved : Yes
- Ports : 1 x HDMI 1.4, 4 x D-sub, 3.5mm audio out
- 31.5 "Full HD Curved LED Monitor (1920 x 1080) 75Hz Resolution
- Two 2W speakers.
- 100,000,000: 1 Contrast ratio.
- 178 degree viewing angle.
- 6-axis color adjustment.
The Acer ET322QR ABMIIX is one of the latest monitors that is also stylish in terms of looks. It boasts of a curved screen and secondly, it is hoisted on a stylish stand. The latter will add to the look of your desk, especially if you have an eye for modern-looking desks.
Fortunately, it's not all just beauty and packs in the same amount of muscle. Unlike standard monitors, this one goes a step further and brings a refresh rate of 75Hz. This ensures that movements and scrolls on the screen are smooth and lag-free.
Nor does it disappoint in the realm of displays. It includes a VA display and can display around 100% of the sRGB color gamut.
5. Samsung CH890 Business Monitor
- Resolution : | Panel size : 34 inches | Panel type : VA
- Curved : Yes
- Ports : 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x USB-C
- Screen diagonal: 86.4 cm
- Display technology: QLED
- Number of HDMI ports: 1
- Display resolution: 3440 x 1440 pixels
The Samsung CH890 monitor proves to be a good buy if you are looking for an all-rounder. Naturally, it costs a bit more than the previous ones, but as mentioned above, it includes several cool features. Unlike the previous ones, it brings 4K resolution to the table. And the 34-inch wide panel gives you plenty of room to get your work done.
It is a stylish monitor. Also, it is quite flexible and can twist and turn and you should be able to adjust it based on your working posture.
It displays nearly accurate colors, and that can be attributed to the VA panel. However, when it comes to color profile spaces, it can only display 95% of the sRGB color space.
Other than that, this is a USB-C monitor, and when connected to compatible laptops like Apple MacBook Pro, it can deliver around 45W of power. When it comes to connectivity, things are looking pretty good. You get a duo of HDMI 2.0 ports followed by a single DisplayPort, USB 3.0 ports, and a pair of USB 2.0 ports.
Give delicacy to your life
Many factors come into play when purchasing a new monitor. In addition to specs and real-world performance, you will need to consider several factors, such as space availability, compatibility with your current system, and future upgrade options.
While most budget monitors will fit your current requirements perfectly, the same cannot be said if you plan to upgrade your PC in the future. From connectivity options to refresh rates, you will need to consider many factors.
The entry The 5 best cheap commercial monitors you can buy was first published in TecnoTuto .