Clear hegemony of hybrid skates in the 2022 Spanish championship

Admin

hybrid-skates-versus-wooden-skates-bis

SOURCE: CMDsport survey among the participants of the 2022 Spanish Championship for senior sailing. A total of 49 sailors took part in the consultation, of which 73% were first category and the remaining 27% second.

(12-4-2022). Up to 59% of the participants who have answered the CMDsport survey have declared that they attend this 2022 Spanish championship with hybrid boats. Likewise, comparability would be detected in the presence quotas between the Depoorter and Climent candle brands.

This 2022 Spanish Senior Sailing Skate Championship will register a clear hegemony of hybrid boats. Up to 59% of the respondents who will take part in the competition have declared in a CMDsport survey in which 49 skaters have taken part, that they will compete with boats whose floats are made of fiber and wooden decks. The remaining 41% will do so with entirely wooden skates.

This hegemony of the hybrid skates over the wooden ones has occurred, both among the first category sailors (60%), and among the second category (58%).

Depoorter Sails is an informative sponsor of the 2022 Spanish Championship for senior sailing.

CLEAR HEGEMONY OF PATIVELA.CAT

At the shipyard level, there would be a great hegemony of Pativela.cat, with 59% of respondents who have declared that they will sail with ships from said shipyard.

The second largest manufacturer, with 24% of appointments in this sense, corresponds to the BarCu shipyard.

Both manufacturers are followed by Holland shipyards, with 11% references, and Barboletto, with 5%.

The presence of GD is limited to 1%.

The percentages in the upper graph correspond to the index of citations registered by each shipyard. SOURCE: CMDsport’s own elaboration based on a survey carried out by this publication to the sailors participating in the 2022 Spanish Sailing Skate Championship in which 49 skaters participated. Of these, 73% were first category and the remaining 27%, second.

TIE IN SAILS

Depoorter and Climent will authoritatively be the most present sail brands in the championship. Both brands have reaped the same index of references, respectively: 35%.

The Unió de Federacions Esportives de Catalunya is an informative sponsor of the Spanish Senior Sailing Skate Championship.

For its part, the Quantum sail brand has registered 16% of citations, while North Sails would be the brand with a slightly lower presence of all sail brands, with 14%.

The percentages in the upper graph correspond to the rate of citations recorded by each sailboat. SOURCE: CMDsport’s own elaboration based on a survey carried out by this publication to the sailors participating in the 2022 Spanish Sailing Skate Championship in which 49 skaters participated. Of these, 73% were first category and the remaining 27%, second.

THE DOMINANCE OF AG PLUS PERSISTS

In relation to the masts, AG Plus is the brand that, as has been traditional, has the largest share of presence. In total, this banner will be present in up to 58% of the rigging of the participating vessels, according to statements by those surveyed. The most used version is the hard one, since up to 47% of those consulted have said so, while the soft version will be used by 11%.

The next mast brand with the greatest presence will be Super Spar. This has been declared by 28% of those consulted.

For its part, the brand of masts ‘made in Masnou’, Zafir, will be used by 14% of those surveyed.

The percentages in the upper graph correspond to the index of citations registered by each mast brand. SOURCE: CMDsport’s own elaboration based on a survey carried out by this publication to the sailors participating in the 2022 Spanish Sailing Skate Championship in which 49 skaters participated. Of these, 73% were first category and the remaining 27%, second.


Next Post

kyiv prepares its new legal offensive

The Deputy Minister of the Interior, Igor Bondarenko, presents the virtual reality system with which he intends to document every last flaw of the war. / Zigor Aldama Ukraine uses virtual reality cameras to collect data on destruction and investigate war crimes ZIGOR ALDAMA Special correspondent. Makariv Friday, 15 April […]
The Deputy Minister of the Interior, Igor Bondarenko, presents the virtual reality system with which he intends to document every last flaw of the war./Zigor Aldama