Monitor arms are great for saving space on your desk. The best part is that these mounts also add a variety of movement to connected monitors. However, not all monitors are equipped with a VESA mounting bracket, especially in the budget segment. We have compiled a list of affordable monitors with a VESA mount bracket.
Most of these monitors have quick release switches on the back to remove the stand from the monitor. Once this is done, you can place the VESA plates according to the instructions, and that's it.
So if you are looking for inexpensive monitors with VESA mounting brackets, here are our recommendations. But first,
1. AOC C24G1 Frameless Gaming Monitor
- Resolution: 1920 × 1080 (VA) | Refresh rate : 144 Hz
- Ports : 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 2 x HDMI 1. 4
- AOC C24G1 24 '' FullHD (1920×1080) curved gaming monitor that allows you to enjoy immaculate image quality with a response time of 1 ms to play games that demand optimal resolution
- Frameless narrow bezel design – Minimizes distractions and creates virtually seamless multi-panel setups
- Freesync for flicker-free action and AMD FlickerFree technology
- Height adjustable for a suitable experience from any position
- 1500R curvature provides an immersive gaming experience
If you are looking for a dual combination of an inexpensive gaming monitor and VESA mounting bracket, the AOC C24G1 is a good choice. This one checks many boxes. On the one hand, it is a 144Hz monitor and it is compatible with AMD FreeSync. Second, the curved screen has 1500R curvature. So if you have a compatible graphics card, you are likely to get a smooth, rip-free gaming experience.
It is quite popular on Amazon and several users have endorsed the gaming prowess of this monitor.
At the same time, it offers impressive image quality for the price and is accompanied by a pleasant contrast ratio. Also, the AOC C24G1 looks pretty sharp. The curved display has dark red accent lines along the edges and the rear.
For the price, the number of ports of entry can be considered decent. In addition to the VGA port, you also have the HDMI and DisplayPort inputs at your fingertips. And yes, it does come with 100x100mm VESA holes on the back.
2. Samsung CF390 curved monitor
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (VA) | Refresh rate : 75 Hz
- Ports : 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA
The highlight of the Samsung CF390 is that it can effectively double as a work monitor and a gaming monitor. This one has a 75Hz refresh rate, and the feature that helps it stand out from the rest is its impressive image quality. The combination of FHD resolution and high contrast ratio results in a rich and vivid display. In addition, the VA panel offers better black color uniformity.
The Samsung CF390 also has an attractive design. The 'near' frameless design means you can place two monitors side by side for a dual monitor setup. At the same time, the 1800R curvature offers an immersive viewing experience.
As noted above, this Samsung monitor is also great for casual gaming. It offers FreeSync support, as long as your computer includes an AMD GPU. If you do, a smooth and seamless gaming experience awaits you.
However, the screen inputs are quite limited. There is only one HDMI input. The best part is that even if it is a curved monitor, it includes 100 x 100mm VESA mounts on the back.
3. Samsung C27F398 curved monitor
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (VA) | Refresh rate : 60 Hz
- Ports : 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x 3.5mm audio
- 27 "screen, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 60 Hz
- 200 cd / m² screen brightness
- 178 ° (H) / 178 ° (V) angle of view
- 4 ms response time
We have another affordable Samsung monitor on the list. This Samsung monitor is one step ahead of the previous one and introduces a DisplayPort connector to the mix. This comes in the guise that you have a brand new computer that does not support legacy ports. And this feature makes it future-proof to some extent. Other than that, the C27F398 is a sleek monitor with slim bezels and a steep 1800R curvature.
The Samsung C27F398 is a good choice if you are looking for a display for regular office work. There are no distortions at the edges. And like the one before it, it has an impressive contrast ratio. The images appear lush and vivid, which is a great advantage for watching movies and videos.
Lastly, it has no frills like G-Sync support or a higher refresh rate. However, it manages to play casual games with ease.
4. Dell UaSharp U2415
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (IPS) | Refresh rate : 60 Hz
- Ports : 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x DisplayPort (out) 1 x USB type B, 4 x USB type A, 1 x 3.5mm audio
- Energy saving
- Compatible with most computers
- Monitor with superior image quality and elegant design
- weight: 6.34 Kg
If you are looking for a small and compact business monitor to mount on a monitor arm, the Dell UaSharp U2415 is worth a look. This screen measures 24 inches and is suitable for small spaces or small desks. This Dell monitor displays accurate images and covers 99% of the sRGB color gamut. The highlight of this display is its unique 16:10 aspect ratio that gives you ample vertical space, especially if you're working with documents and spreadsheets.
The tall look will give you ample room for vertical scrolling. While you can easily mount it to a monitor arm, the built-in stand also offers a variety of movements. Besides the usual pan and tilt, you can use it in portrait mode.
The Dell UaSharp U2415 also includes a large number of input ports. From the DisplayPort inputs to the ubiquitous HDMI ports, it lets you choose from several options. Interestingly, the DisplayPort Out connector allows you to daisy-chain it to another display. Naturally, this eliminates the hassle of connecting the monitor to the CPU via a dedicated display connector, reducing cable clutter.
Lastly, the VESA mount is simple to fix. You simply need to slide the stand off the monitor.
5. BenQ EL2870U 4K Monitor
- Resolution : 3840 x 2160 (TN) | Refresh rate : 60 Hz
- Ports : 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x 3.5mm audio
- High Resolution: 28-inch UHD LED (3840 x 2160 resolution)
- HDR: HDR increases the dynamic range of black and white to display a sharper and more detailed image
- Free-Sync: AMD FreeSync technology eliminates game interruptions and frame clipping with smooth, gimmick-free performance
- Connectivity: multiple input ports with HDMI 2.0, DP 1.4 and DisplayPort inputs.
- Fast 1ms Response Time (GTG) – Fast 1ms response time enables smooth video and intense gaming experience
The BenQ EL2870U offers the best of both worlds. First, this is an affordable monitor. Second, for less than $ 300, you get a 4K panel that makes way for sharper, more detailed images. At the same time, the 28-inch screen space means you have ample room to open two windows in parallel, thus increasing your productivity levels.
The BenQ EL2870U is a versatile monitor and brings several exciting gaming features to the table. It has a fast response time and FreeSync support means a stutter-free gaming experience. Plus, colors are accurate out of the box, and all these features combine to make it a great business monitor for everyday use.
The low price means that the panel has some shortcomings. While you can watch movies or TV shows, the low-brightness ceiling limits the HDR experience. This means that the screen cannot become too bright when displaying HDR content. Also, the 60Hz refresh rate limits its use for competitive gaming.
6. AOC CQ32G1 Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor
- Resolution: 2560 × 1440 (VA) | Refresh rate : 144 Hz
- Ports : 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x 3.5mm audio
- 31.5 "curved AOC monitor for an immersive experience
- Frameless design so you don't miss a single detail of the game
- Quad HD definition to enjoy all the emotion in the highest definition
The AOC CQ32G1 is the one to look for for an affordable gaming monitor with VESA mounting bracket. The highlight of this display is its 144Hz refresh rate and support for FreeSync and G-Sync. This gives you the flexibility to upgrade your GPU without limitations in the future. More importantly, the VA panel produces sharp and vivid images. And the wide viewing angle is the icing on the cake.
Like its previous counterpart, the AOC CQ32G1 is a versatile monitor and can also function effectively as an office monitor. The screen is wide enough to allow you to multitask with ease. Besides, you can also use it for basic photo editing work. Displays 125% of the sRGB color space.
Although the AOC CQ32G1 is a gaming monitor at its core, it has few limitations. Response time is slow, and despite the high refresh rate, you may see motion blur in fast-paced games.
You can press the quick release button to remove the stand and hook the monitor to a stand.
7. LG 32UL500-W UHD VA display
- Resolution: 3840 × 2160 (VA) | Refresh rate : 60 Hz
- Ports : 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x 3.5mm audio
- Monitor 32 "UaHD 4K 3840 x 2160
- HDR 10 (High Dynamic Range); 300 cd / m2; calibrated color
- Panel VA (DCI-P3 95%)
- Radeon FreeSync 60hz
- 10 W stereo loudspeaker
If you want to spend your money wisely on a good 4K monitor, the LG 32UL500 is worth a try. It is a versatile monitor and can be used for regular office work, casual games, and content viewing. And it is in the first where this LG monitor really shines. The 32-inch screen is wide enough and built-in features like screen split mode help you on your multitasking journey.
Although it has entry-level HDR, you can watch your share of movies or TV shows during your break. Of course, you won't get premium 4K HDR output, but (again) for the price.
While the 60Hz refresh rate doesn't make it a serious gaming monitor, it does support G-Sync and FreeSync.
Assemble them all
Now that you have a VESA mount compatible monitor, it's time you invest in a quality monitor arm and reclaim all your desk space. And while you're at it, don't forget to add a couple zip ties to your shopping bag. After all, you don't want your desk to be cluttered with cables, right?
The entry The 8 best inexpensive monitors with VESA mounting bracket was first published in TecnoTuto .